Aureol Insurance is an industry leader in providing insurance for Marine Hull e.g. all types of vessels including pleasure crafts. We also insure:
- Passenger Liability
- Third Party Liability
Our marine cargo insurance policy covers importers and exporters, institutions as well as individuals against loss or damage to the carriage of their goods by sea.
Similarly, shipment of goods and personal effects by air are also covered under our Marine Cargo Insurance Policy.
There are two main types of policies, namely Open Covers and Single Covers:
- Open Covers may be taken by importers whose imports are frequent; under this arrangement the importer takes one master policy to cover his imports, and makes periodic declarations as and when he makes imports.
- The single cover may be taken for each import, and is normally suited for those whose imports are not very frequent
Our Marine Policy also covers Hull/Yacht risks as well. We insure the craft, engine, passenger liability, third party liability under our Marine Hull policy.
We insure the following:
- Craft and Engine – loss of or damage to craft and the engine
- Passenger Liability – injury or death to passengers
- Third Party Liability – injury or death to third parties as well as damage to property belonging to third parties
- Luggage – loss or damage to passengers luggage